We are a small, not-for-profit land trust operating in Brant County, Ontario. We operate the Langford Schoolhouse as a rural community hub. We also work to protect farmland and local ecosystems, and foster a welcoming and inclusive rural community.
- making the Schoolhouse wheelchair accessible,
- building a certified kitchen
- installing solar panels to create a zero-emission building that feeds energy into the tarif
- hosting local eco-tourism events (birding, nature walks)
- providing outreach to seniors and migrant farm workers
- researching creative ways to help new and young ecological farmers to access farmland
The Schoolhouse is a wonderful venue that is available to rent for a wide variety of community events such as workshops, film nights, lectures and meetings, as well as private events such as exercise classes, family get togethers, showers, small wedddings, celebrations of life, teas and reunions.
Learn more about renting the Schoolhouse