The Schoolhouse is now accessible!
The Langford Schoolhouse is available to rent on a daily or recurring basis. It is a wonderful venue for showers, teas, workshops, luncheons/suppers and meetings, band rehearsals, and community events.
Event: What’s happening in your Backyard?
There will be a Teach-In session to gain insight into tools to protect farmland and innovative ways to help new farmers access land. You will also have Discussion Panel with a focus on proposed changes to the Greater Golden Horseshoe Growth Plan. There will be an opportunity to learn how to submit your comments on the proposed changes via the Environmental Registry. Learn more about the proposed changes at betterbrant.ca
IN PARIS: Monday, Feb 25, 2019
St Paul’s United Church, 48 Broadway St. W, Paris 6:30 pm
- Panel: Responding to Proposed Changes to the Growth Plan
- Heather Reid, Ontario Farmland Trust
- Victor Doyle, former Planning Manager, Ministry of Municipal Affairs
- Cathy McMaster, OFA Director Hamilton-Wentworth
- Tools to Help New Farmers Access Farmland – Ayla Fenton, Young Agrarians
- Bonus! Accessing Farmland Meet & Greet, New Farmer/Landowner Mixer